- Probiotic interior cleaner for daily use, with environmental beneficial effect
- For cleaning water-resistant surfaces (e.g. furniture, doors, windows, etc.)
- Cleans surfaces and actively combats odors
- Fresh scent
- Comes with one-squeeze Dosing cap. The Dosing cap measures 10 ml (0.35oz)
- EU Ecolabel (is a label of environmental excellence that is awarded to products and services meeting high environmental standards throughout their life-cycle: from raw material extraction, to production, distribution and disposal)
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ (C2C certification - globally recognized measure of safer, more sustainable products made for the circular economy)
- 33.8 fl oz (1L) = Makes 52.8 gallons (200L) of 0.5% cleaning solution
Hygiene and infection control are hugely important for many institutions. There are currently still too many products being used that contain chemicals that are harmful to people and the environment. Greenspeed offers a solution for this: probiotic cleaning agents. These ecological products allow the good bacteria to battle organic dirt and odors. This creates a healthy stable microbial environment. Not harmful to people or animals. The big advantage of the probiotic products is that they go far beyond basic environmental-friendliness. The micro-organisms are 100% natural. Once these products have been used, they re-enter the environment where they actively contribute to water purification and maintain a natural microbial balance. The probiotics also remove grime and organic dirt, even deep down in the surface. This ensures a lifelong clean result. The probiotics also hereby neutralize foul odors. Compared to many chemical cleaning products, the probiotic products are very safe to use. It is the first probiotic range that has been given the EU Ecolabel certificate. The bacteria used in the Greenspeed products are registered on the QPS list of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority).
Shake well before use. Prepare a >0.5 % solution by adding 2 dosing caps (0.7oz) of Probio Multi to a bucket containing >1 gallon of water. Clean the surface with a sponge or cloth. Rinsing is not necessary. The concentration can be increased (4 dosing caps to 1 gallon of water) in case of heavy soiling. Store the product between 50°F and 104°F, protected from direct sunlight.