RE-BELLE MICROFIBRE CLOTH - 40 X 40 CM - BLUE
Durable, quality microfiber cloth that rebels against waste.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester microfiber and is recyclable.
- Time savings through effective and fast cleaning.
- Can be washed at least 500 times.
- Can absorb almost 7 times its own weight
- Strong edge finish, so that the microfiber cloth does not shrink.
1. Before using the first time, wash the cloth once in the washing machine.
2. Used dry, it is an ideal dust cloth. Slightly damp, it removes dust and dirt without detergent, leaving no wipe marks.
For damp cleaning: Spray on the cloth with a spray bottle or pre-soak. Use 500 ml of water for 15 cloths. Place half of the microfiber cloths in a bucket. Add 250 ml of water (with detergent). Place the remaining cloths in the bucket and add another 250 ml of water. The mops are now damp enough to ensure optimal use.
3. Fold the cloth (3x double).
4. Use all 16 surfaces one by one, change regularly.
5. We recommend washing the cloths at 60° C using a washing detergent suitable for colored fabrics. Lower washing temperatures help protect the environment.
Quantity per packing: 5 pieces
Quantity per large packing: 200 pieces/parcel
Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 0 cm
Weight: 55 g
Barcode: EAN 8716254009967
100% recyclable microfiber cloth; made from recycled plastic